Where’s our Big Blue Barrel? It’s at So Fresh! Here’s why…Jess Jukes
we’ve joined the growing team of companies around Tampa who are united in their commitment to feeding kids in need this summer.
Just like our friends at Feeding Tampa Bay, we believe no one should go hungry. And the more we learn about the reality of hunger in Tampa Bay, the more we feel called to help.
Kids can count on Triad! Can they count on you too?
- Bring donate-able food items* to the downtown Tampa So Fresh Healthy Food restaurant.
- Drop it in our Big Blue Barrel of Benevolence, which we will deliver straight to Feeding Tampa Bay on July 11 after it’s been filled to the brim.
- As a thank you from So Fresh, you’ll receive 10% off your meal that day!
**WHAT is donate-able?
In general, look for non-perishable food items that are not damaged or expired. No homemade foods, please, and nothing without a label listing its ingredients.
Feeding Tampa Bay’s wish list for hungry kids includes:
- Canned meat, fruit, vegetables or soups
- Boxed meals, rice, pasta or cereal
- Condiments, pasta sauce, peanut butter
- 100% juice
- Cooking oils
OTHER WAYS TO FIGHT HUNGER
- You can donate – Every dollar creates 10 meals!
- If you need food or know someone who does, visit a Mobile food pantry.
- Check out the 17 locations throughout St. Pete where kids can receive free lunch over summer months